||Trash is picked up Tuesday and Friday each week. Recycling is picked up each Tuesday. Yard waste is collected on Wednesdays from March 1st - December 24th. Containers should be at the curb by 6 a.m. the day of pick-up. The evening after pick-up all containers should be returned to your garage and stored out of view.
Yard Waste Guidelines:
• All yard debris to be collected must be prepared accordingly and placed at the curb by 6 am on Wednesday.
• Brush and limbs must be cut into 4-foot lengths and bundled (arm-full
size) with rope or twine and should not exceed 50 pounds.
• Grass clippings, leaves, and twig can be placed in a container you provide, paper bags, or clear plastic bags.Yard waste placed in dark bags should be easily identified. Using masking or painter's tape and marking them with an “X” is the easiest way to identify them.
• Tree stumps and tree limbs that are larger the 6 inches in diameter and 4-feet in length will not be collected. Dirt, rocks and stones will not be collected either.
• All unbundled brush will be considered a special pick up. Please call the Customer Service Center to put in a request.
Large items such as furniture, construction material, carpets, appliances and other large household items will not be collected by AAA during regular trash service. A special pick-up must be pre-scheduled with AAA and items should not be put out at the curb sooner than the evening before the pick-up is scheduled. Service can be scheduled by calling their customer service department at (703) 818-8222.